Diagnosed with HbsAg positive, HbeAg negative. No need of treatment? Having pain with fever. Liver damage?

hello Dr. i was diagnose with HbsAg positive,HbeAg negative, anti-Hbe positive with viral load 1142 iu/ml in 2010 the Dr said that there is no treatment for me for now i only need to be monitored on regurlar basic but recently i was having a slight pain with fever i was tested for liver function text the text indicate that the liver slightly high does it mean that i am having a liver damage and what do i do?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012