Diagnosed with HIV with instant test. How is it possible that I have had unprotected sex with him and he is negative ?

I have just been diagnosed with HIV yesterday (using the instant HIV test and one line is very dark and the other extremely light). Prior to yesterday, I have tested and came back negative. The last tests I did where last year April and October and both tests where negative. I started dating my boyfriend last year June and we hardly ever use protection. I have had an abortion done last year December and had a family planning injection this year January. The reason I need your expertise is because my boyfriend tested negative and I have ever since been with him. He still needs to test in May (after the window period) but in the mean time I need to make sure that I am positive or not. If I am, how is it possible that I have been having unprotected sex with him and he is negative.This is really tormenting me because I have been completely faithful to him and before that I was negative and used protection with the previous people I have been sexually active with.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013