Diagnosed with H Pylori bacteria, symptoms keep recurring, have tiredness, head, stomach and back ache. Advise for treatment?

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from gatric problem for past 2 years and my doctors told me that I have H Pylori bacteria. In every 6 months I feel the problem keeps on coming back. I feel very tired, sometime have headache , stomach ache and back ache. When i am at work i feel good and do not feel tired or uneasy but when I am at home I get headache, stomach ache. Please help me and advise what should I do.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012