Diagnosed with GERD. Can not eat large meals. Gas problems with constipation and hemorrhoids. Are these symptoms of GERD?

Hello doc my name is james. I was diagnosed with GERD in 2007. I dont know if it is part of my problem now though. I cant seem to eat large meals and i feel like there is something stuck in my throat after i eat... I think its a gas buildup but im not to sure. I was also recently constipated and i do have hemmoroids. I just need to what i can do about this feeling in my throat.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013