Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, pain in left arm, sore and tight shoulders, base of skull sore. Any relation ?

Hi I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I m not sure if what I m feeling is that or not.. I have been having this problem for quite some time now. I have pain that goes down my left arm .. My shoulders are tight and sore and my neck there in the back and up to the base of my skull is sore.. I can t sleep on it and the same thing happens for the right side.. it s horribly sore all the time.. I also get that flu feeling all the time and I take 4 Motrin in the morning when I get up and 4 Motrin before going to bed at night.. my lower back hurts and I just hurt all over.. my concern is that pain that goes down my left arm.. it scares me to death thinking I m gonna have a heart attack .. I m almost 51 years old. Should I go to the emergency room and be checked out.. the pain in my left arm is not there right now.. it comes and goes...
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013