Diagnosed with Epididymitis, Prostitis, in pain. Many medications, no help. Any suggestions ?

Diagnosed 5 weeks ago with Epididymitis , Prostitis Pain from the Epididymitis (at times sever, has brought me to tears several times) Ultrasound showed increased bloodflow on the left side. White blood cell count high (unsure of the exact numbers) No STD present ( Happily married for 23 years) Dr prescribed Bactrim and Doxycycline. A few days later broke out in hives from top to bottom. 3 day stay in the hospital. Ciprofloxin prescribed, after 2 weeks i am still in pain. White blood cell count normalizing Dr put me on another course of Cipro 2 more weeks 5 days ago i am still not doing well so they added Zyvox. So almost a month on Cipro, 5 days on Zyvox and i am still in an increadable amount of pain. I am at a loss of how to proceed, the Dr just tells me to keep taking my antibiotics. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you, AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013