Diagnosed with Dermatomyositis, taking prednisolone, ESR still above the range. How to bring it down ?

Hi i am diagonised with Dermatomyositis (DM) , taking streoids 30 mg ( prednisolone ) for 6 weeks . Now iam in 20 mg dosage past 1 week. My general physician would bring down the dosage to 5mg (0r) 7.5 mg shortly. My CPK is at 50 , ESR is 30 , LDH - 209 , SGOT -27, SGPT-50 . Only ESR is alone above the range . I am not diabetic , after taking this streoid my fasting sugar increased to 141. Kindly advise , how to bring down ESR count . Blood sugar is because of Streoid . regards AAAA
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013