Diagnosed with COPD, using a bronchial inhaler. What are the available options?

my wife has been diognized with COPD and we are in the process of changing Doctors as the Dr she was referred to by the hospital is not Board Certified and was not providing adequate care. the problem is she has used up all of her rescue and daily inhalers and has nothing until she gets to a new Doctor. we saw on TV that there is a new Broncial inhaler that I believe is non prescription but we can remember the name of it and cannot find it at any local pharmacies. What are her options until she can get in to see a new doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013