Diagnosed with Bi-Polar, anxiety and ADHD, on Ativan, Seroquel and Lithium. Feel like losing my memory. Advise?

Hi there I m a 37 yr.old female, I ve been diagnosed with,: Bi-Polar mania, manic. Severe Anxiety, and good old A.D.H.D. I m currently taking : Ativan, Seroquel, and Lithium. I m not really sure what I m supposed to be feeling with these meds. I ve been on them for about 9yrs. And at times, I converse with people, and before you know it. I forget what we were chatting about in the first place. Now that kinda concerns me. Hope I m not loosing my mind it sure Opps I meant to say memory. If this makes any kinda of sense please reply back with advise, comments, or what have you. I really appreciate it
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013