Diagnosed with Barret s esophagus. Chest pain and bad taste in mouth from medication. Remedy?

Hi I have been diagnosed with Barrett's esophagus and was told to take pantoprazole sodium40mg and it gave me chest pain then was given pantoprazole magnesium 40mg the taste in mouth was bad so I have taken ranitidine 300mg , then,pantoprazole magnesium 40mg, to no avale then esomeprazole nexium 40mg, then rabeprazole 20mg These meds either give me bad taste in mouth or chest pain either one ocurs what is the best meds. for this barretts
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013