Diagnosed with Azoospermia, Doppler test showed grade 1 reflux, recommended test tube baby. Will microscopic surgery cure grade 1 reflux?

Dear Sir, I am married close to 2 years now and my wife didn t concieve. We underwent certain tests suggested by the doctors which showed absence of sperm in my semen & I have Azoospermia . My Dr. told me to do a testis doppler 1st to see if there s damage on it. The result came as Grade I reflux causing azoospermia. Then my Dr. immediately suggested me to go for a test tube baby and said theres no other option apart from it, which we are little hesitant about due to cost factors. My semen volume is only 0.5 ml & my harmones tests are all normal. I heard a microscopic surgery would cure the Grade I reflux. Is it possible to cure it through that surgery or is there an alternate way(siddha, homeo or allopathy thru medicines) for me to plan for a child. Kindly suggest. Regards, Vijay
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012