Diagnosed with AIDS. Grayish spots around the anus. Is anal bleaching possible?

I am 44 yrs of age 6'1" 198lbs.and was diagnosed with AIDS but now I am undetectable. I noticed a few months ago that I had greyish brown spots surrounding my anus and they are painless and don't bother me whatsoever, it is just embaressing if I have to have someone look at it. Should I have any raised concerns about this? I have looked into anal bleeching and would like to see if this solves the problem but I would like a second opinon?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your situation. However I do believe that you need to see a doctor that can help with your condition. I do not believe that bleaching will help and you may have a more serious condition that might need attention. I hope you take this advise.

Take care and have a great day !