Diagnosed, treated with chlamydia. Have contraceptive implant. Irreguar periods, bleeding after sex, stomach rumbling. Affect fertility?

Hi, Iv been recently diagnosed and treated with chalmydia, my partner was also treated and we refrained from sexual intercourse for 5days, I am also on the contraceptive Implant and I a lot of dark bleeding between periods and extremely irregular ones, I often bleed after sex or foreplay, I don t experience any pain what so ever. But do have occasional stomach rumbles (like hunger), the nurse did tell me I didn t have PID as a result of my STD but I m scared that i may have something would effect my fertility or if its just my method of contraception . Please help. So worried
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012