Diagnosed thrombosed hemorrhoid with fissure. Is the yellow watery discharge due to hemorrhoid and when it will heal?

I was diagnosed with a thrombosed hemorrhoid last Thursday (it has gone down in swelling and was not drained). The GI i saw said it also had a fissure on it and gave me some numbing cream. My two questions are 1) will the cut and the hemorrhoid go away on its own, how long should it take. 2) I have noted some leakage of yellowish watery slime is this due to the hemorrhoid or fissure and when they heal will this go away
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012