Diagnosed of minimal PTB. Due for sputum test. Taken Fixcom 4. Probability of normal test results?

Hi Doc. Matthew, I am newly diagnosed of MINIMAL PTB, upper left lobe, activity undetermined, I was advised to undergo sputum exam for 3 consecutive days and prescribed by a ROD to take FIXCOM 4, 4tabs before breakfast daily. I am applying to work abroad and I am worried not to be cleared in my medical exam because the ROD told me that PTB can be cure but not disappear. Is it true? And after my treatment, is it possible that my chest x ray result will be negative and my sputum test as well, and will be cleared in medical exam?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012