Diagnosed of BV. Taken medication. No relief. What treatment should I take?

I was told by 2 different doctors that i had BV, they both gave me a packet of tablets at different times and said it should clear up once the packet was finished. Both of these times it never cleared up so i then went to a GUM clinic to get checked and see if that was the problem but again the nurse told me it was BV and gave me the same tablets. That has been 3 times i ve been given these tablets and i m still having the same problem, what else could this be? I ve had this problem for about 1 year now.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer