Diagnosed having cellulitis on arms, get inflammations. No effect from antibiotics

I have been diagnosed with having cellulitis on my arms and it keeps coming back, at this point, almost every couple of days i get new inflammations. I just moved here and don t have a GP (Im in the process of getting one but it wont be for weeks until I can get in) so Ive had to go to the er over and over again and what they have been giving me as an antibiotic ( sulfamethoxazole ) seems to be doing nothing. Ive had this problem going on 2 months now. What can I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012