Diagnosed bilateral brachial plexus neuralgic amyotrophy, muscle pain combined iwth pulses. Using milgamma, thiogamma, gomez, do physiotherapy. Whats the treatment line, advise?

Hello, I m a male, 42 years old, in good physical health, perfect height/ weight ratio, and I was diagnosed with Bilateral Brachial Plexus Neuralgic Amyotrophy. Case historical: On March 1, 2012, without any reason at that I could refer, I started having muscles pain at the upper areas of the arms (triceps and deltoids) combined with pulses, and one hour and a half later, the pains had reached the level of unbearable. At the time of writing these rows, after almost four weeks, I still have bearable pain intensity, I cannot lift my arms horizontally, I m using as medication Medrol, Mydocalm, Tramal(only for pain escalation), Milgamma, Thiogamma, Gomez and I do physiotherapy for maintenance and rehabilitation. I would like to find out from someone who went through this experience or from a medical specialist, which would be the steps to follow in order to be able to manage this situation in an effective way(i.e.what kind of doctor should approach, what kind of physiotherapy, what medications to use, and if you know about any clinical that I could call and where to meet specialists who have had to deal with such cases). With the mention that any response will be highly appreciated. Looking forward to get a feedback from you. Kind regards, IVA
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012