Diagnosed as pregnant. Taken alcohol and cocaine. I m diabetic type one. Have i caused the death of this unborn child?

Have just been diagnosed as four weeks pregnant but as I didn t know I was pregnant I have been doing my normal weekend thing of partying with friends which included the use of lots of alcohol and cocaine. Plus I am also Diabetic Type one, so my question is, have I caused the death of this unborn child already? I had a mis-carriage last year and don t want another if I can help it. I have ceased all forms of drugs including alcohol, illegal drugs and even nicotine .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012