Hello and thanks for writing in at HCM
I am a jr. to cardiologist and a General Physician. I read your mail in detail. In my opinion you are facing these problem due to high sugar level in your blood. Although your HbA1C
is 5.6 (not sure, you have written glucose
level) but your daily sugar level are quite high. Your FBS should be between 70 to110mg/dl and PPBS between 90-160mg/dl.
level are borderline and don't know about your triglycerides and Good Cholesterol. If they are not in normal range, you may need medication for that. But regular exercise atleast 5km per day is mandatory even with medications.
Your have to take special precautions in diet and daily life styles.
1. Make a diabetic diet chart and exercise cart and follow it regularly.
2. Avoid fatty and oily diet
3. Use fat less milk and sugar free products.
4. Can take all fruits except mango, banana and sweet grapes.
5. take bared food as much as you can.
6. Take nutrition supplement with advise of your doctor.
At last my advice is to consult your doctor and adjust your anti-diabetic drugs as per his advise.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bhatia
Health Care Magic