Diagnosed as HIV positive through Tridot and Western bolts test. Have never had sexual relationship or blood transmissions. Chance of false positives?

Hi Doctor, I am 29 years old indian male and diagnosed HIV positive 4 years back when I have gone for overseas visa medical tests. I have been through tridot and western bolt tests at that time. I never had any sexual relationship with any woman/men sofar and there is no blood transmission. Since I have confirmed as HIV positive ( without sexual contact and blood transmission), I am trying to understand if there is any possibility that other health issues may cause of showing false hiv positive. This is just only my guess and I want to get it clarified. I don t have any medical issues sofar and I am not on any medication . Thanks YD
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012