Diagnosed as Bi-polar, taking sizodan, experiencing hearing sounds, severe stress. Does Sizodon causing these side effects?

I was diagnosed as Bi-polar. My age is 31 years, height 5 feet 3 inches and weight 78 kg. I have been prescribed Sizodon 1 MG 1 tablet daily. I am gaining weight significantly and also previously I had no pschiznphrenic episode off late I started experiencing hearing sounds and severe stress on mind. Does Sizodon causes all these side effects? Is sizodon a right treatment for me
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013