Diagnosed alcoholic liver disease. High levels of ammonia, confusion, fatigue, not responsive. No relief with medication. Help

My Father has alcoholic liver disease, he is currently in the hospital for it. for the last few weeks he has been having High Levels of Ammonia in his system and is getting very confused, Trembling hands, very very tired, Not responsive unless you pasture him. His eyes are yellow which they have been for the last few years. Currently the meds the Doctors here are giving him are not working. The Doctors here have basicly said theres nothing ells they can do for him. My Father is in his 50s, hes not in shape, hes got high blood pressure, hes diabetic. I was wondering if theres away to cure him.... to make him better.... This is his 4th or 5th time hes had to much Ammonia in his system in 3 weeks.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013