Diagnosed Hepatocellular carcinoma. Surgery done to remove tumor in liver. Tumors reoccurred. Taking nexavar. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, My name is Umanath dad was detected with Hepatocellular carcinoma last july and undergone a surgery in liver to remove the tumors, operated by a Gastroentologist at Apollo hospital, chennai in august 2012. Two months he felt better...three months after we went for review...during that time we found out that four more tumors were grown around liver and pancreas . He is 70 now and cirrhotic liver condition. Now he is under medication, taking nexavar tablets. His serum bilirubin level is 4 now. your suggestions Doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013