Diagnosed Chron's disease. Lumpy stools. Have constipation. Should be concerned?

I have been to a gastroenterologist as my family doctor for 32 years. I was diagnosed with crohn s which has been in remission for 20 years.I have no blood or polyps ever. My Dr. has died. Lately I have had lumpy 2-tone, (light brown and dark brown) waxy stools and have taken the colon-cancer-occult- fecal test at home. No blood shows. So I was just wondering why my stool is odd looking. I am prone to constipation and use Milk of Magnesia laxative when bunged up. Thanks for any info you can give.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013