Diabetic with tingling in the foot. Taking istamet. What to do?

i am a diabetic since more than 15 yrs. one and half yrs back i have undergone CABG x 4 at Narayana Hridalaya, who prescribed Amaryl 1/2 tablet in the morning before BF and Riomet OD 500 in the night after dinner. After coming to my hometown , my local dr,. prescribed in its place istamet 50mg/500 mg, daily twice i.e., once after breakfast and for the 2nd time after dinner. Now iam also feeling tingling sensation at the right foot so also a little in the left food. Which is the correct remedy to be followed....... Vasudevarao Epari
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013