Diabetic, vision problem, heaviness, pain. On oral medication, medicine for diabetes, BP, hypothyroidism. Advise?

RESPECTED SIR
I AM DIABETIC FROM LAST 16 YRS.NOW AT PRESENT MY DIABETES IS 190 FASTING,I AM ON ORAL MEDICATION AND TAKING MEDICENS FOR DIABETES,HYPOTHYROIDISM,BP. MY THYROID AND BP ARE UNDER CONTROL. MY ALL OTHER PARAMETERS ARE UNDER CONTROL EXCEPT TRIGLYCERIDE IE 216. NOW MY EYE DOCTOR HAS DIAGNOSED ME (NPDR), I WEAR FAR GLASSES, AT PRESENT MY VISION IS CLEAR, BUT NOW I AM FEELING A LITTLE BIT PROBLEM IN SEEING, THERE ARE NO PATCHES ETC, I FEEL A HEAVYNESS AND LITTLE BIT PAIN SOME TIMES.BEFORE THE CONDITION GET WORSEN I WANT TO CONSULT U. I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT U FROM MY INTERNET SURVEY FOR DIABETIC RETINOPATHY.
KINDLY GIVE ME THE DETAILS, I HAVE TO COME TO U FROM 3500 KM AWAY IE JAMMU AND KASHMIR IN INDIA. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW MUCH TIME PERIOD I REQUIRE, HOW MUCH EXPENSES/UR CHARGES, AND WHAT ABOUT ACCOMMODATION.
THANKS
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013