Diabetic, thalassemic, insulin dependent, fluctuating sugar levels, kidney problem. Advised cosmofer injection course. Effective?

Hi doctors, My father is diabetic person type 2 with insulin dependent. His blood reading always not stable and bit below normal besides his glucosecreading also unstable with both kidney not working. Recently, his doctor asked him to be injected with CosmoFer 500mg. But the result of his blood test after taht,still not giving good result,just little improvement. And the doctor want to give him next injection of cosmoFer 1000mg. I m afraid this useless as afraid my father is having thalassemia as even myself had been diagnosed as thalassemia carrier minor. Please advice. Thank you. Regards, Anne
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012