Diabetic, taking tripride2 tablets. Does it has any effect on kidney?

my mother is a diabetic patient from 5 years.her age is 54.she is regularly taking tripride2 tablets.does it has any effect on kidney if she continues to do so,as now a days she cannot sleep properly,for 3 days continously she did not get proper sleep.she is going for morning walk for 1/2 an hour.she has control onher diet specially on the morning she takes breakefast of sprouted pulses.during she takes two chapati with dal and rice.during dinner at 8 pm she eats 1 chapati with sabji.before 1 yr whenever we had sugar level chekup it use to be 260 or 270 after meal 170 or 180 before meal.but now a days it has increased to 310 or320 after meal and 200 or 210 before.pls suggest me what should i do.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013