Diabetic suffering from extreme dizziness and odd smell in urine. Diagnosed with vitamin deficiency. Medication?

I am diabetic w/ insulin pump Last night I was just sitting on my sofa and felt extremely dizzy. Checked my blood sugar and it was high so corrected it with a shot and continued with pump. Blood sugar this a.m. is 94. Still feel extremely dizzy. I did notice my urine smells odd. It is still clear not very yellow at all. I recently was diagnosed with a Vitamin b12 deficiency and given 2 vitamin be 12 shots (well actually this was before christmas). Just not feeling well and wondering if this will pass or if I should seek medical attention.?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013