Diabetic, sphincterotomy, cremaffin plus and lactulose, high postprandial blood sugars, cause of hyperglycemia

Sir,I am a 21yr old male.I am a juvenile diabetic since 11yrs.I underwent anal sphincterotomy last month. SInce then I have been using cremaffin plus and lactulose solutions daily after my dinner. Since the last three weeks, I have been facing a situation of high postprandial blood sugars of around 280mg/dl after my lunch. Is there any link between these solutions and my afternoon hyperglycemia?? I have been using human mixtard 50-50 twice a day... What is the reason behind this state of hyperglycemia.... Please respond.....
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012