Diabetic person has had frequent yeast infections with severe itching. Tried Nystatin and diflucan. Will it get back to normal?

My problem is this I have had frequent "yeast infections " which diagnosed by my male dr.'s gyno/p.c. But come to find out I have type 2 diabetes ! My problem is still the ski fold of my thighs and my stomach flap I covering the area and there's no air which causes my skin to fall off wipe off and itch like hell! I've tried diflucan and all the female creams and nystatin all nystatin does is make my skin go nuts my whole area has turned grey and I can't find something to help change the color and get my pubic area back to normal . What can I do?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Nov 2013