Diabetic, overweight, feeling fatigue, nauseated, joint pain. Blood work shows low alkaline phosphate, monocytes high. Reasons?

I am diabetic and 100 lbs. overweight . I am 58 years-old and widowed. I live alone and have full responsibility for a large four bedroom house. My job is stressful, physically demanding and low paying. I work 9 hrs the first day of my shift, 16 hrs the second day and 15 hrs. the last day. I have a history of svt, having experienced three that necessitated my going to the ER. For several months, I have felt fatigued and nauseated off and on. My joints hurt constantly and it is getting more and more difficult for me to open containers with lids. My back hurts and itches on my right side under my shoulder blade. My PCP told me that the cough that I experience occasionally is probably due to the blood pressure medicine that I take. I have also been having issues for sometime with aspirating food, drink or even my saliva when I swallow . I recently had routine blood work done and was sent a printout from my PCP stating that everything looks okay . I am curious about some of the numbers. My alkaline phosphatase is 38, which was rated low. My monocytes were 10.6 which was rated high and my absolute monocytes were rated 0.9 which was also rated high. These differences were not far from the norm but, I would still like to know what, if anything, they may have to do with the way I am feeling.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012