Diabetic, open wound since years due to Pseudomonas Aerougonosa, PA in groin area, scheduled for hernia repair. Remedy?

Hi I had an open wound for two years due to Pseudomonas Aerougonosa, Two years later a swab reveals that I still have PA in my groin area. I have diabetes type 2 and low immune system . Have another hernia which has to be repaired ( contracted PA 4 years ago from similar op. How do I get rid of PA before op, is it also in my vagina/ colon , are my family embers at risk??? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012