Diabetic, on medicines. Prescribed oxetol 300 for autonomic nerve damage. Right medicine?

My mother is taking oxetol300 for the past 3 yrs in addition to otherdrugs& insulin shots for diabetes ..she is chronically diabetic for the past 30 yrs now.she is diagnosed of having autonomic nerve damage... blood supply to the brain is affected as a result since last year.this medicine has been prescribed for the same.I need to know if this oxetol is the right treatment for her problem?how long can she take it?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013