Diabetic, on insulin, have frequent urination at night. Advised TVR surgery. Guidance?

My name is Kanwal, 60 years diabetic 2 for the last 12 years and on Insulin . My doctor has adviced to go for Surgery TVR or may be IVR as my Uroflowmetry grapgh is not good due to my enlarged prostat problem( 51-41-39 mm & weighs 43.3 gms) . I have taken Rapilif 8 & Alfatam D for the last 8 days as recommended by my doctor. Previously I was having Flotral M for the last 1 year. I have to go for urine 3-4 times in night. Pls advice.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012