Diabetic, metal taste in mouth, buzzing ears, dizziness, electrical shock feeling, allergic. what is this symptoms all about?

I am type 2 insulin dependant diabetic, currently with BG over 250. I have the taste of metal in my mouth, also buzzing in the ears, dizziness , sudden movement of the head increases buzzing and dizziness and causes vision changes. i have electrical shock feelings, similiar to that as if you put your tounge on a 9 volt batttery, in my head. I have allergies as well, and have some thick mucus. I don t kow if i have a pinched nerve in my neck, a blood clot in my neck, a sinus infection ( no facial tenderness or sinus pressure) or if this is from elevated blood glucose. I have experienced this before, the metalic taste is new. some times the floor feels like it is moving up, spacial relationship is all wrong
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013