Diabetic, kidney transplant patient, burning in the tip of penis. Should I stay away from cold?

Hello my name is Gary 49 years of age 6 years ago i had a kidney transplant been a diabetic for some this past week i had discomfort when i urinate and burning in the top of my penis had lab work and all was neg no infections i have a bad pain durning ejaculation alos for a erection i have to use a pump can you pls help the doctors told me to drink 3 lit of water per day and stay away from cold drinks nuts and red meat Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013