Diabetic, having numbness, tingling, burning in both feet and toes. Is it due to bad circulation?

I am having numbness, tingling and burning in both my feet and toes. I am diabetic; but the medications that i am taking dont help with this problem. Im wondering if its bad circulation in the both feet?? My dad has bad circulation in his left leg. He started out having half his foot removed, then the whole foot, then right below knee and then last week he had to have the leg taken off right above the knee. Can something like this run in the family?? I was laid off back in Oct 2011 and lost my insurance; so I dont have money or insurance now to go to the doctor. This problem is worrying me alot. It keeps me awake every night...pain is worst at night. I get about 2-3 hours of sleep every night...when I fall to sleep. I can go 2 days and not have any sleep. Any suggestions?? I cant even go to my Oncologist ...havent been since May 2009.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012