Diabetic, had stroke, stopped heparin. Not able to stand. Can it be cured completely?

My father is 73 and diabetic.he had been taking care of himself very nicely. Few day dew to high blood pressure he got a pons stroke which could not be diagnose for 3 days even after MRI done. As he has a strong will power he drag himself until he was totally lost control for his balance and speech power. We took him to hospital where they check his previous MRI and found out that he had stroke they put him under medication I think is Haperin which they give for 5 day. During these day 5 days we got another MRI done which show the stroke is bigger the before. As the first MRI was 3 days before we bring to hospital may be in that 3 days the stroke is become little bigger.but the good thing is my father has gain conscious and can speak 70percent also he can move his hand and legs also have full memory . Now my question is Should we do another MRI which our doctor think is not necessary. The doctor already stop the haperin today. Is it fine as he say it can cause bleeding My father cannot balance himself while Standing is it permanent or can be cure. The most important is my father is out of danger now. he heard that the stroke can cause coma or paralyse. Was it fine to stop the haperin. Please help as I feel helpless to give any comfort to my father. Paul If possible can I send the money by post or cut from phone charge as I never use the credit card online before and feel unsafe to use.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012