Diabetic, fluctuating sugar level, taking Glime star, stopped vogli due to side effects. Suggestion?

Respected sir My mail address is YYYY@YYYY . Iam a a diabetic type 2 since 10 yrs. sugar level is fluctuating . in past night i took some sweet & tested the fasting is 172 & pp is 220. i am taking Vogli star M .3 before break fast & Glime star M 1 after lunch & dinner since 6 months. Iam feeling weak ness tha is why stopped vogli & ony taking glime star after food i.e taking rice at 10 morning. hbic was 8.5 before 6 months. all lipid frofile is ok. my age is 53 & male kindky advice.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012