Diabetic, bypass surgery patient. Stones found in gall bladder, stomach pain, swelling. Surgery required?

Dear doctor I am 53 years old diabetic and bypass surgery patient in 2001. Recently I went to GE for endoscopy for gastric problem then U Sound report said that there are few stones with 4 cm size are in the GB. Cardiologist advised me not to go for surgery it there is no much pain. In recent times I am feeling little swollen stomach with moderate pain on the right abdomen and little back pain also. What are your suggestion for my problem ...
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013