Diabetic, bp problem, taking diovan. Is treadmill safe to use?

dr my husband is diabetic patient age 45 using insulin morning and evening.he has bp problem also. he use diovan 160 mg i want to ask is treadmill use safe for him?he use treadmill 20 to 25 mints in the morning.he runs on speed 6 and incline up to 3 and he get sweated so much.when he complete workout so plz guide me is that safe to use incline or running on 6 speed? as he is bp patient too. is it good for heart health?as u know bp increases after any physical activity.briefly describe me plz.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013