Diabetic, bilateral menieres disease, ear trouble. Taking amiloride and hydrochlorothiazide, duro-K. Is it safe to take three medications together?

Hi, I am 51, female, T2 diabetic, with bilateral menieres disease (15 years). Recently I have had lots of trouble with full ears and my gp has increased my Moduretic (Amiloride hydrochloride 5mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 50mg) from 2 tablets am to 3 tablets am. I do take Duro-K ( potassium ) with this. My problem is how safe is it to take 3 tablets? It is working well but I know when I have tried to cut back from 2 to 1 I have had ear problems and when I tried to come off them years ago (slowly) my ears filled up so badly I could not hear very well. Thankyou for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012