Diabetic. On insulin for diabetic feet. Water retention problem. Is homeopathy treatment advisable?

I am diabetic for last 14 years but my sugar level is fine I am taking Insulin for last one year as I had diabetic foot and in order to heal the wound doctor advise me to take insulin I was admitted in PGI Chandigarh for 15 days. Now I have a water retention problem which is very severe Yesterday I had given blood test for RFT and its result are not good my blood urea is 126 and creatnine is 3.4 kindly tell what do you advise in homeopathy
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013