Diabetic, CKD stage 4, anemia, received blood transfusion, starts abdominal pain, feels weak and sleepy. Treatment?

I just wrote about my situation. Should I repeat?I am a 67-y.o male. I am a diabetic, and I have CKD stage 4, with anemia . I just received a blood transfusion to improve my heavy, difficult breathing . After I was released from hospital I developed a severe, burning pain on the right side of my lower abdomen. I underwent test but no diagnostic was given. I am weak, sleep most of the day, and only when I lie down I get relief. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012