Diabetic. Blisters on the stump where left leg is amputated. History of klebsiella pneumoniae. On ciptofoxacin and tamsolucin. Concerning?

my father is known diabetic for almost 13 years now.he just had his left leg amputated two weeks ago. as i was cleaning his stump, i noticed some blisters on it. he had also been diagnosed to have Klebsiella peumoniae. he's taking ciptofloxacin in the morning and tamsolucin in the evening. slthough he is not complaining for any discomfort, i'm still worried about it. please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 10 May 2013