Diabetes, suffering with nasal parasites. What treatment should be taken

My friend has nasal parasites and the doctors here know very little about it. She is so miserable and can actually feel them moving, eating some of her nasal organs. Is there anything that can be done? She has been on herbs for months but niothing seems to help. She is becoming more and more depressed. Also she s diabetic and that might cause them to feed even more. Please, please, please give her relief. We have been on the internet and just can t find any answers but herbs. She needs real help not just herbs. I even talked to pharamacists and they couldn t give us any answers. I think I m going to lose my friend. Thank you so much!! Sharon YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
Hello and welcome to health care magic,

What your friend needs is not herbs but proper control of diabetes and complete removal of all the worms in the nose either in sedation or anesthesia.
This condition is called maggots in the nose and is very debilitating to the person and the most common cause of death in this case is suicide due to depression. So you must act in haste and get a CT PNS done to know the extent of damage and get an expert ENT consult as soon as possible who can remove them completely.
You can get back to me on this as I have good experience in treating this condition. We can even sedate the worms with camphor or ether and remove them one by one. It is very meticulous process and you must have lots of patience. But it can be cured and controlled so do not worry.

Dr Sriram Nathan