Diabetes, overweight, high cholesterol, have edema, sharp pain in toes, pain in lower extremities. Tests denied heart blockages. How can I overcome this?

Hi, Im a 50 year old man that is experiencing edema and pain in the lower etremities with like electical shocks to my toes. I went to cardilogist and had test to see if there was blockage problems in my heart and test turned out ok. I am diebetic with high cholestrol problems and over weight . I ve been dieting for two months and lost 34 lbs by eating healthier and reducing intake of food. I want to exercise but my legs are so achy that i ve only waled a few times. Please give me advice im tired of feeling like im a 90 year old.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012