Diabetes lymphoma/leukemia, on copegysus and pegysus, hairloss, lesins in underarms, genital area, pain. Oncologist not reachable. What should I do?

i have diabeties lymphoma/leukiema hep-c and recently started copegysus and pegysus...i recently attempted to change doctors and was called today to be advised that they are not taking new patients and run out of insulin sunday. i am losing my hair and have developed lesions under my arms and genital area and ache all the time. this is a rural area and i m quite some distance from my onocoligist and liver specialits and am disabled and scared
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012